04 nights/05 days
|Travel Dates||All around Year|
|Tour Starting Place||Srinagar|
|Type of tour||Honeymoon/Family/Friends|
|Duration||04 nights/05 days|
|Mode of Transportation||Cab|
Day wise Itinerary:-
Day 1: Arrival in Srinagar, city tour
On your arrival at the Srinagar International Airport, you will be taken for a 35 minutes drive through the heart of New Srinagar city, passing the Abdullah bridge which connects the banks of the Jhelum river. Proceed for an hour of Shikara ride in the lake. After some rest, a day of local sightseeing that includes a visit to the famous Mughal gardens of Nishat and Shalimar. Dinner and overnight stay in hotel / houseboat.
Day 2: Sonmarg day trip
After breakfast, drive to Sonmarg (90 kms/3 hrs) enroute Kheer Bhawani Darshan. On arrival at Sonmarg, visit Thajjwas glacier (own cost) . Return back to Srinagar. Dinner and overnight stay in hotel.
Day 3: Gulmarg day trip
After Breakfast, drive to Gulmarg (55 kms/2 hrs). Arrival at Gulmarg. You can do Khilanmarg sightseeing here by gondola ride at your own cost, return back to Srinagar. Dinner and overnight stay at hotel.
Day 4: Pahalgam day trip
After breakfast, drive to Pahalgam, visit Betaab Valley and Chandanwari as well as take a horse riding trip to Baisaran meadows (at your own cost). After sightseeing around the mountain valley for most of the day, we will drive back to Srinagar and transfer to the hotel/ houseboat for overnight stay.
Day 5: Drop at Airport
After breakfast, we will assist you with transfers to airport for homeward journey with sweet memories of the tour.
- Welcome drink on arrival.(Once)
- 01 night accommodation at houseboat.
- 03 nights accommodation at hotel.
- 04 Breakfast & 04 Dinners during the stay.
- Individual cab for pick up, drop and sightseeing as per itinerary.
- Shikara ride once during your stay
- Driver Allowances
- Toll tax and State tax.
- Any Air/ train fare.
- Any pony charges
- Any gondola cable car charges
- Any expenses for optional activities.
- Aru and Chandan wari in Pahalgam.
- Items of personal nature like porterage, tips, laundry.
- Any expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances like flight delay / cancellation / hike in fare, strike or any other natural calamities or any emergency evacuation expenses.
- Any additional meals.
- GST Chrages.